Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pacquiao Vs. Marquez IV? Give me a break its, OA!

I told in my blog two days ago that Manny Pacquiao really won the Nov. 13, 2011 bout. I was really convinced that Manny did his best on that fight even if he did not knocked out Marquez on the last round. But that does not mean that I doubted his ability as a boxer.

A lot of Mexicans were dismayed when they heard the judges decision but little did they know that there is a video and photo circulating now in Youtube and Facebook about the dirty tricks that Manuel Marquez used against Manny Pacquiao.

I saw it during the fight but what I am not aware of is that Team Pacquiao did not complain about this dirty trick. I really don't think that Round 4 will be okay to pursue, for me it will be over acting, and corny already. It was already clear on this third round who is the real fighter and winner and that is Manny Pacquiao.


This is the sample video of who is the real winner

0 comments:

Post a Comment