Wednesday, November 2, 2011

August pay from FoodieBlogroll

This is the second payout I got from foodie blogroll. I don't usually get excited to it but it was still fun to receive such an amount. It was a revenue sharing program that once you are a member of their site and you have submitted to them your blog site, once they approve it, you will get a chance to put an ads on your own site.

Click to enlarge




I don't have any idea about how they compute the sharing program but anyway as long as I get something out of it, I am already happy to it. It was really too small to pay for the price for a months traffic, but what else can I put up with since they pay you anyway without a threshold and they will pay you three months behind.

So that is why, what I posted here was their payment from the month of August and obviously, you can check that the pay was given just yesterday. Anyway, I would still like to thank Foodie blogroll for the payout, wish I can do better to add my revenue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment