Friday, December 2, 2011

September Pay from Foodie blogroll

I didn't expect any site to send me a payment until I logged into my email and found out that Foodie blogroll has sent me another payment. Even if it was just a small amount, I was able to continue my advertisement on Adgitize so it was really a big help on my part.

Foodie blogroll is just new on advertising which focuses merely on sites that caters about food which I have on my other blog. I am so happy to receive monthly from them and even if it takes them 3 months late before they send the amount, I am still thankful for that amount.

Here is my payout and just wanted to share it to you guys.

My September pay for Foodie Blogroll

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis. How much does foodieblogroll pay for every post?

ladyguinevere28 said...

Hi,

I am interested to know more about this foodieblogroll. I also have a food blog. Hope you could also share it with me. Thanks

Visit me here:
http://www.traveltomydreams.com/
http://freethoughts.info/

Thank you

Lady

Post a Comment