Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome 2011 Year of the Metal Rabbit

I welcome 2011 with both good and not so good news. But no matter how hard life is, no matter how I like things to fall in its proper place and it does not, I will still have the courage to stay focus for this New Year 2011 and I need to pursue and use time wisely.
This is the first time I push my personal blog since I already have my own food blog and tutorial blog, but this one will be different because I will talk about a lot of things about everything and I mean everything under the sun.
Niche, well I would be focusing more on the M-E side. I expect friends and family members to read this first but then, I don't have any problems if it was read by other readers online since I don't have to keep it to myself.
I have my Google Adsense suspended so I have no other choice but to select other types of affiliate marketing or advertising company that I will use for my blog. I really like to write. I blog for almost a year and I can say that it has been a great year for me to continue my passion in writing and share it with my friends and family.


2011 Year of the metal Rabbit
red rabbit

I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions but I do believe that if I have a goal and I need to achieve it, I need to focus and work on it to get it. In this blog I will be sharing my opinions about some products, places, experience and a whole lot more. Welcome new blog, welcome year of the Rabbit.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment